£22 - £26 per hour
about 1 month ago
Practical knowledge and experience:
* Proven track record of investigating housing fraud (application, tenancy, succession, RTB)
* Able to convey information to others clearly and accurately.
* Good problem solving/analytical skills.
* Able to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve common goals.
* Able to analyse information logically and make objective decisions (CPIA, Civil Investigations Standards).
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to set realistic and achievable deadlines.
* Innovative approach to the resolution of tenancy fraud cases.
* Able to travel efficiently throughout the regions (Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton & Wandsworth).
* Flexible approach to hours worked as this position will include out of hours working and/or attendance at evening meetings will be required.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.