Waltham Forest, London
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
2 months ago
Works within the ICT Infrastructure Services team reporting directly to the ICT Infrastructure and Network Support Manager as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst.
Technical resource for all ICT infrastructure, including; knowledge, advice, documentation, implementation, processes, specifications and problem solving.
Responsible for technical aspects of implementation, configuration and operation of the IT environment used to deliver services and applications including, but not limited to:
- Town Hall and Central Library Data Centres
- Cloud Services primarily hosted in Azure but also AWS and GCloud
- Physical standalone servers
- Hyperconverged and Virtual servers hosted on Nutanix AHV
- Core office system including Office 365, Exchange online, One Drive, Teams, SharePoint, Intune and Azure Active Directory
- Backups including; Azure Backup, HYCU Backup and Netbackup
- Infrastructure security including; Kaspersky Antivirus, Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Mimecast e-mail
- All Microsoft operating systems including their patch and release management.
Supporting end user devices and the technology hosted within them for third line support; to ensure successful integration and operation with application systems and network infrastructure.
Responsible for Monitoring and measuring services against key KPI and SLA; addressing performance and capacity issues.
Provide support and assistance to the Infrastructure and Network Services Manager and Lead Infrastructure analyst whilst also providing mentoring support to the Infrastructure Analyst.
Provide technical expertise, implementation and transition support to colleagues in Technology, Digital, Change and Supplier Relationship.
Regularly reviews operational processes; making recommendations on service design and implements agreed changes as part of service transition to ensure the delivery of the service meets all Council, professional and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.