East London, London
Up to £18 per hour
7 months ago
Voids Co-Ordinator - SO1
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with the local authorities in London and are currently seeking an experienced Voids Co-ordinator
- To take responsibility to ensure that each stage of the lettings process is carried out in a timely and efficient manner, to help meet the overall annual performance target in reducing the number and length of voids with the aim to maximise rental income.
- To process Choice Based Lettings (CBL) shortlists, send out property viewing invitation letters, telephone CBL applicants to confirm property viewing arrangements and enter CBL viewing results onto the integrated housing system.
- To be responsible for carrying out administration work associated with the role e.g. making up information/ lettings packs, tenancy files, completing and sending out refusal forms, responding in writing to general correspondence and enquiries etc.
- To carry out accompanied viewings for individual and multiple CBL applicant(s). To ensure prospective tenants receive comprehensive information packs and their queries are dealt with effectively. To engage positively with a view to improve acceptance rates, record reasons for refusal and supply data,
- To liaise with Property Services on any works required on void properties. To carry out post work inspections to ensure Void Lettings standards are met and agree completed works handovers.
The successful candidate will require the following-
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with a range of both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and appropriately to the needs of a diverse audience.
- Ability to assess and interpret information in order to identify issues or problems.
- Ability to suggest new ways of doing things to solve problems.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet individual deadlines and performance targets when under pressure.
For more information please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677