Trafford, Greater Manchester
£29 - £30 per hour
18 days ago
Our client Trafford council are currently looking for a social worker to join their community team.
Community Social worker (Adult Social Care)
The successful candidate will be a qualified social worker, confident in the below areas of work:
* experienced in completing strengths based and person centred needs assessments, support planning and direct payments.
* Confident undertaking S42 safeguarding enquiries
* Confident in undertaking Mental capacity act assessments and applying best interests framework
* Confident in duty role, and in screening referrals against Care Act 2014 criteria.
* Organised and able to manage a caseload.
* Familiar with Liquid Logic
The Successful candidate will receive an induction and will be part of a friendly and supportive team of social workers, social care assessors, a community link officer and business support officers
Supervision will be provided on a monthly basis
The team is currently 'hybrid working' and therefore there will be a combination of home working and office attendance.
The team is based at Partington Health centre, Trafford.
Degree in social work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant
top teir supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed
double payrolls each week
*Terms & conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.