Trafford, Greater Manchester
£27 - £30 per hour
3 months ago
Our client, Trafford Council is looking for a social worker to join their physical disability or age related impairments team.
- To provide statutory functions under the Care Act 2014 for adults with a physical disability or age related impairments
- including dementia, working within the statutory and performance management frameworks, and departmental guidelines.
- To manage an allocated caseload.
- To assess, or arrange for the assessment of carers, where appropriate.
- To plan, implement and evaluate action in conjunction with disabled people to enable them to attain their maximum desired
- To work with partners in the public and independent sectors to enable effective outcomes for disabled people.
- To use professional skills and knowledge to assist and support service users and to act in an advocacy role, as appropriate.
- To maintain accurate records of intervention and progress, including sound care planning.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.