Trafford, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour
13 days ago
Our client Trafford council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults West Area team.
Community Social worker (Adult Social Care)
The successful candidate will be a qualified social worker, confident in the below areas of work:
* experienced in completing strengths based and person centred needs assessments, support planning and direct payments.
* Confident undertaking S42 safeguarding enquiries
* Confident in undertaking Mental capacity act assessments and applying best interests framework
* Confident in duty role, and in screening referrals against Care Act 2014 criteria.
* Organised and able to manage a caseload.
* Familiar with Liquid Logic
The Successful candidate will receive an induction and will be part of a friendly and supportive team of social workers, social care assessors, a community link officer and business support officers
Supervision will be provided on a monthly basis
The team is currently 'hybrid working' and therefore there will be a combination of home working and office attendance.
The team is based at Partington Health centre, Trafford.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.