Tower Hamlets, London
£20 - £22 per hour
21 days ago
- To manage a caseload, develop and monitor and review Pathway Plans of support and interventions in agreement with the service user.
- Respond to requests for support and assistance, taking sufficient basic information about the needs in question to be able to determine the level and type of assessment required.
- Participate in completing Pathway Assessments in a timely manner and in partnership with young people, carers, social workers etc.
- Ensure that Pathway Assessments and Plans pay particular attention to individual strengths, areas for further development and action plan for moving onto independence; ensuring that the views of the young people as well as the relevant professionals are recorded explicitly in the assessments/plans.
- Ensure that Pathway assessments/plans are holistic and address all the relevant user categories.
- Liaise with other specialists and agencies as necessary, and enable them to be involved in and contribute to the assessment process.
- Assist users and carers to play a full part in Pathway Planning by extending to them advice, support and guidance, and by arranging where necessary access to translation, interpretation or advocacy services.
- Make appropriate assessments of individuals' social care and accommodation needs in collaboration with health and other care agencies, taking into account the wishes of individuals and their families/carers.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.