Tower Hamlets, London
Up to £400 per day
29 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Mental Health service, Adult Social Care, in Tower Hamlets as the Service Manager for an interim period. As part of the Senior Management Team, reporting to the Director for Adult Social Care, this post will be the social work professional lead for Mental Health Social Work and will have key line management responsibility for:
* Borough Approved Mental Health Practitioners (AMHP) service and Out of Hours / EDT service
* Dementia Day Service
* Housing Link service for those leaving psychiatric settings
* Older Person's Community Mental Health Team
* Memory Clinic This post is a joint post across Tower Hamlets ASC and East London Foundation Trust (ELFT) so will involve partnership working.
This post will work with partners of the section 75 Senior Operational Board to deliver the partnership's aspirations and objectives, supporting joined up working between the Council and ELFT.
This will promote an integrated approach across Health and Social care to best meet the needs of people with Mental Ill-health or Dementia and their Carers. We have strong organisational values and candidates will be expected to demonstrate the values as part of the recruitment process, including a value-based interview process.
Our five core values:
* Together - We work TOGETHER across boundaries and with partners to achieve the best outcomes for Tower Hamlets
* Open and honest - We are OPEN and transparent
* Willing - We are WILLING to challenge, innovate and be accountable
* Excellence - We empower each other to be EXCELLENT and go the extra mile
* Respect - We RESPECT all communities, they are the heart of everything we do We are looking for:
* A qualified social worker and Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
* Someone who is able to inspire and lead practice
* Someone who is passionate about developing quality practice and the service
* Someone who is committed to improving outcomes for adults with mental ill health
* Someone who is willing to work as part of team to achieve collective objectives
* Someone who can lead a number of teams and services
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.