Tower Hamlets, London
£700 - £750 per day
about 1 month ago
This post is urgently required as part of the Covid-19 response and will be funded through the Covid-19 Outbreak Control fund. The post holder's primary role will be to lead elements of the Covid-19 Safe Tower Hamlets Plan (the borough's outbreak control plan).
This role is for 3 days a week and the post holder will lead work including:
1. Safe environments- systematically assessing our public space to make sure they are COVID- safe
2. Safe high risk settings - putting in place measures to prevent and limit spread
3. Scenario testing - a programme of tabletop measures to test our plans
4. Local testing - providing access to local testing to supplement national/London programmes
5. Local contact tracing - developing a local scheme to promote the national programme
6. Safe Individuals - preparing for shielding and supporting self isolation
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.