Tower Hamlets, London
£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
Duties for this role will be;
- To provide a comprehensive Client Financial Affairs service on behalf of the Council, in accordance with statutory requirements, best practice and the Council's policies and procedures.
- To modernise and improve the efficiency of the Client Financial Affairs service (deputyship and appointeeship) and statutory compliance.
- Lead, manage and develop the Client Affairs Team to provide an excellent customer focused service that is cost-effective. Continually drive improvements ensuring regular statutory compliance and monitoring of team performance.
- To receive and respond effectively to all correspondence from clients, next of kin, other Council departments and ensure any queries and case matters are resolved as required.
- To represent the Authority on all Client Affairs related matters and manage the interdepartmental relationship between Corporate Finance, Departmental Finance, Adult Social Care and Adult Safeguarding to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided to clients.
- Please also refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.