South West London, London
£18 - £22.5 per hour
EHP - Dee_1566224366
5 months ago
Thrive Senior Pathway Practitioner, SW London, up to £22.50ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working with a local authority based in South West London to recruit an experienced Early Help Pathway Practitioner.
The Early Help Division is currently restructuring it services to work in three geographical clusters, during this development period they are looking for a number of practitioners who will be able to delivery take on the lead professional role with families, which will ensure they are continuing to offer targeted early help to families over this transition phase.
- The Senior Early Help Practitioner and Early Help Practitioner will work as part of the Early Help Division's model, providing services to families with children from 0-19 years and up to 25 years with SEND.
- You will work as a lead professional and deliver a range of interventions including activities and groups for children and families that will contribute to the Early Help Offer as well as connecting children and families to universal and targeted services to help them thrive.
- The interventions will be designed to prevent poor outcomes for children by identifying early concerns and will be delivered from settings where risk indicators tell us children and families are more likely to face challenges that could have a negative impact on children as they grow up.
- You will undertake whole family assessments and develop a single action plan with families that will support change using the Signs of Safety and Wellbeing framework.
- You will work as part of an integrated team and with partners, families and the local community.
- Substantial experience working within Early Help
- To have completed an ILM Level 3 Managers Diploma
- Qualification at level 4 or above in a relevant field for example health care, early years, youth services, family and social care or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.