£15 - £16 per hour + Negotiable
12 days ago
Think Safe! Works with Adolescent between the ages of 11 - 18 focusing on:
Educating young people and families about the signs of exploitation and how to keep safe.
Supporting young people that are at risk of or/and who are being exploited, this could include sexual and criminal exploitation.
- To engage with and build positive working relationships with children who are at risk of harm or being abused through CSE, and their families using the Assertive Outreach model of practice.
- To work directly with children and families to increase their knowledge and understanding of grooming and exploitation and how they can be safe using a range of interventions and techniques.
- To encourage and enable children and their families to make use of identified services.
- Engage with professionals, communities, families, and children through delivering training, group work and one to one sessions.
- To contribute to the planning, evaluation, review and reporting of services, policies, procedures and guidance and to participate in research in order to maintain and improve service delivery.
- To liaise with other agencies to develop and maintain good working relationships and to represent the CSE team and Children's Services at inter-agency and other relevant meetings.
- To ensure that work practice is of a high standard; to maintain and develop knowledge of research, practice developments, new initiatives and procedures and to utilise these when planning and intervening with children and their families.
- To develop methods to engage with individuals and key parties in consultation that will assist in the development of the service.
- To participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of valuing equality and diversity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate.
- As a term of your employment you may be required to undertake such other duties and/or times of work as may reasonably be required of you, commensurate with your grade or general level of responsibility within the organisation, at your initial place of work or based at any other establishment.