£75 - £85 per day
7 months ago
Are you a Team Teach trained Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with SEMH and seeking a new role?
Our client is seeking an exceptional Teaching Assistant who has a Team Teach qualification to join their school in their mission to help pupils reach their potential.
About the school:
- A special school catering to children aged 4 - 11
- Pupils attending have social, emotional and mental health difficulties and moderate learning difficulties
- An 'Outstanding' school - OFSTED
- A caring environment with an excellent support system
About the role:
- Use creative methods to support groups of pupils in lessons
- Effectively manage classroom behaviour
- Ensure the safeguarding of pupils at all times
- Offer general classroom support to the Teacher
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN / SEMH
- Valid Team Teach certificate
- Confident and bubbly personality
Why register with Remedy Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Additional, unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.