Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £40 per hour + Negotiable
28 days ago
Team Manager - Bolton Council - Safeguarding Service - Up to £40ph!
- Candidates must have experience of managing Social Workers and demonstrate understanding and evidence of working in childrens Safeguarding Service.
- Organisation of long term children services involvement, including children subject to safeguarding plans, children in need, care proceedings and adoption.
- Extensive knowledge an understanding of child care law and practice
- Evidence based practice in children's social care
- Knowledge and evidence of management
- Role is to manage one of the six teams of Social Workers based in Safeguarding Children - teams are small with a manageable caseload
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.