South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£38 - £41 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Team Manager - South Gloucestershire Council - Leaving Care Team - Up to £41ph!
- Ensuring vulnerable (including looked after) children and young people are identified, protected and supported to achieve positive outcomes through the provision of well planned, integrated and coordinated services;
- The recruitment, support and training of foster carers and adopters, family finding and matching of children who need to be cared for outside of their family, court reporting in relation to step parent adoptions and special guardianship applications, joint assessments of private fostering arrangements.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.