East London, London
£38 - £43 per hour + DOE
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Team Manager for a Intervention Support Service for a Local Authority in East London.
5 essential requirements for the role:
- . Previous management experience
- . Experience of working in a LAC/CP environment
- . Experience of managing cases through care proceedings
- . Systemic working desired
- . Analytical and being able to think creatively
Essential experience required: Must have previous experience of line managing a team of social workers who are front-line child protection social workers. Must have previous experience of managing cases that are going through care proceedings.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*