£35 - £40 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
- To plan, develop and build a co-ordinated, efficient and robust service for which the post holder is responsible in accordance with the relevant statutory frameworks, Council policies and priorities and the overall direction of the Department.
- To support the Service Manager in planning how the Services should be designed, commissioned and delivered aligning operational delivery with key corporate strategies.
- To contribute, as a Team Manager to the overall strategic direction of the Department and the Council.
- To manage and champion the delivery of the Services both within and outside the organisation proactively seeking and enabling continuous improvement for the delivery of our departmental services.
- To effectively manage corporate governance at an operational level.
- To work with groups and individuals within the communities which make up Wrexham to build their capacity and expertise in order for them to run services for themselves or to be actively involved in shaping and running those delivered by the Council and its partners.
- To ensure compliance with the registered body code of conduct