West London, London
£40 - £42 per hour
6 months ago
This roel will need the;
1. Ability to provide high quality, reflective, analytical and evidence based
supervision to develop reporting managers and Social Workers to the highest
professional standards in order that they achieve excellent outcomes with and
for children, young people and their families.
2. Ability to evidence an open and flexible approach to new ideas and enable
change in a multi-disciplinary and multi-functional setting.
3. Ability to demonstrate professional thinking and research skills in child
safeguarding and care and to implement this within the service.
4. Ability to embrace diversity in service development, delivery and evaluation and
5. Ability to establish an approach to practice which is proportionate to identified
risk and need.
6. Ability to assess need, plan and deliver appropriate services to meet the
assessed need for children to have security, stability and to be safeguarded in all
aspects of their life.
7. An excellent knowledge and clear understanding of all relevant current
legislation and Court processes.
8. Ability to manage resources within budgetary constraints, securing best value
and cost effectiveness.
9. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to enable
meaningful dialogue with children, families, multi-agency networks, internal and
external departments as well as colleagues within other boroughs.
10. Ability to apply a proportional and ethical approach to the exercise of authority,
through a culture of focused thinking, which develops and maintains
relationships with families and professionals and ensures the protection of
11. Ability to manage the work performance, conduct and professional development
12. Ability to engage, motivate and encourage others through personal leadership
style and self-presentation.
13. Ability to make sound and complex decisions under highly pressurised, fast
paced conditions, striking a balance between speed and depth of thought and
managing risk factors.
14. Ability to focus on results, work to deadlines and meet performance targets
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .