£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within Sutton Councils Court Team.
Sutton's Court Team provides a specialist service to Children within care proceedings, working closely with Courts to secure their safety and well being through the means of permanency. As a Team Manager within the Court Team you will be responsible as part of a leadership team in the further development of this service. You will be an experienced manager with a passion to work within the court arena and provide outstanding outcomes for our children.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver a high standard within the following:
- The ability to manage experienced court social workers undertaking care proceedings. Ensure that the Council fulfils its statutory duties and lead on improvements to ensure that the best outcomes are achieved for children and that service users are placed at the heart of practice and safeguarding is prioritised.
- Demonstrate a good up to date knowledge regarding the standards expected within care proceedings and Adoption proceedings.
- Demonstrate a good ability to ensure that court statements, parenting assessments, CPR's and practice within care proceedings is of the highest standard. As part of a management team contribute towards the development of the service and the ability to manage projects within the service plan.
- The ability to show strong leadership while working within the demanding court arena, to ensure that our children achieve permanency and the right outcome.
- The ability to work across services including the court, legal services, CAFCASS, court experts and different teams across the service to ensure effective partnership working.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly