depending on experience
28 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Team Manager- Children's Services
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
As a Special Guardianship Team Manager, you will be managing social workers in the Special Guardianship and Post Permanency Team to ensure safe and resilient placements for Children Looked After. You will lead a social work team that undertakes SGO Assessments in line with the PLO and provides support to family's subject to Special Guardianship Order (SGO) who may be in crisis and will need to develop a working relationship based on collaborative methods of working. You will work closely with managers and teams across the service, you will be crucial in improving further our ability to sustain permanent placements for children and drive improvement in permanence care planning for children we care for. In addition to the supervision of the team you will also manage the Private Fostering Social Worker and drive the development of the private fostering function within the local authority and amongst partners. get involved in chairing and recording meetings including foster carer reviews, placement support and strategy meetings when appropriate. To be shortlisted for the position your CV and personal statement will demonstrate the following:
- Experience and knowledge of the needs of Special Guardianship and Post Permanency Support are essential, as is a social work qualification.
- The ability to use data to drive improvements positively within the team.
- Able to demonstrate the child at the centre of your thinking and be able to work closely and reflectively with colleagues and other partners to ensure excellent outcomes for children.
- Have strong leadership skills and be a good team player to work closely and creatively with the management team to ensure improvements in service delivery across the services
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly