Up to £40 per hour
12 days ago
Team Manager, Children Services, Bracknell, up to £40ph
If you are an experienced Team Manager with a background within Children Services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring the management and professional development of team members through the provision of supervision, appraisal and appropriate support and development
- Developing multi-agency working by developing appropriate liaison/working arrangements e.g. health, schools and by involvement as agreed in specific development projects.
- Managing one of the three Family Safeguarding Teams consisting of an Assistant Team Manager, Social Workers, Family Workers and Administration staff
- Ensuring the efficient and effectively delivery of the required services by team members monitoring staff and team performance and workloads
- Ensuring ongoing work and the resources provided to families are reviewed and monitored in accordance with legislative requirements and Departmental procedures and policies.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Children
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.