£38 - £40 per hour + Negotiable
20 days ago
The main duties of the post holder will be:
- Working alongside a multi-agency team of professionals, in partnership with families.
- To take a lead in the team using the Signs of Safety approach to social work practice
- To encourage and support the team in adopting the Signs of Safety approach
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services.
- Engagement with MASH in relation to referrals, supervising Wellbeing Assessments and Section 47 investigation.
- Working in a multiagency capacity to support families
- Attend alongside the social worker at Child Protection Case Conferences
- Provide a consultation role on practice issues for staff and, where appropriate, managers
- Provide specialist advice and support across the team.
- Provide supervision, mentoring and coaching to staff within Children's Services as required and support other staff with students on placement to ensure good quality placements and development of the workforce
- Take responsibility for delegated decision making appropriate to the role.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Danny Mansfield.