£35 - £42 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Team Manager - Child Health and Disability Team - Cardiff Council - Up to £42ph!
- The successful candidate will model the Signs of Safety approach, and will be responsible for ensuring an excellent standard of work practice exists within the teams, and to maintain and develop knowledge of research, practice developments, new initiatives and procedures and to utilise these in supervision and when planning for children.
- You will need to be a Registered Social Worker, as well as significant experience in a Targeted Services environment with staff and student supervision.
- You will be a good team player, and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Must have a current and valid DBS
- Start date ASAP
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.