£45000 - £48176 per annum + retention bonus
Med/TM - Dee_1601998444
22 days ago
Permanent Team Manager, Assessment Team, Medway.
Remedy Social Care team are working with Medway Council to recruit across Children's Services for permanent Social Workers and Team Managers.
We are looking for an experienced Social Work Manager with substantial post qualifying experience in managing and delivering professional supervision to social workers.
Experienced Managers will be paid up to £48,176 pa.
Main duties include:
- Provide leadership and manage a team of social workers that includes experienced staff and newly qualified workers, responsible for delivering and improving services for vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Allocate cases within the statutory timescale ensuring assessments, statutory visits and planned reviews have clear objectives and outcomes.
- Complete and review performance development plans for the team which enhance individuals personal and professional development needs and contributes towards staff retention.
- Chair strategy, review, planning, professional and network meetings as appropriate.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Management qualification - i.e. leadership training for first line managers, or proven experience at a managerial level.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering professional supervision to social workers and other staff.
- £4,000 market premia
- £3,000 retention payment paid annually after 1 years' service
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed in a temporary role.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.