Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £39.07 per hour
2 months ago
Team Manager X2, Assessment Team, Birmingham, £39.07ph
If you are a Team Manager with experience with an Assessment Team, this could be your ideal role.
Main duties include:
- Provide leadership and manage a team of social workers that includes experienced staff and newly qualified workers, responsible for delivering and improving services for vulnerable children, young people and their families
- Allocate cases within the statutory timescale ensuring assessments, statutory visits and planned reviews have clear objectives and outcomes
- Complete and review performance development plans for the team which enhance individuals personal and professional development needs and contributes towards staff retention
- Chair strategy, review, planning, professional and network meetings as appropriate
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE Completed
- Car driver/owner essential
- Substantial experience as a Team Manager in an Assessment Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.