about 1 month ago
Team Manager, Children's
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
* To keep knowledge up to date of changing contexts at local and national level, and take account of these in social work practice; modelling the social work role and contributing to the public face of the organisation.
* To lead the development and implementation of innovative ways of working, taking into account research and experience from own and other services.
* To promote and, where appropriate, lead the development of strategy/services/ policies for specialist field; initiate and undertake research in own field.
* To work with the organisation to ensure that the Standards for Employers of Social Workers and Supervision framework is embedded across the service to maintain high standards of social work practice
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.