Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £39.07 per hour
12 days ago
Team Manager, Children Social Care Team, Stoke, up to £39.07ph
If you are an experienced Team Manager with a background in Children Social Care Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To ensure that a systemic approach is deployed both in terms of practitioners working together on case work and direct work with children and families
- To undertake the prioritisation and allocation of work within the Team, ensuring focused and purposeful social work interventions with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes
- Be accountable to the Principal Manager for all elements of practice within the Team workload in accordance with policy and procedures and for staff care and development of Team members in accordance with policy and procedures
- Support the Principal Manager in the best use of resources and contribute to the planning and development of services
- To support the Strategic Manager and Principal Manager in the production and implementation of a Business Plan as required and in accordance with directorate and corporate policy
- To deputise on behalf of the Principal Manager as required
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in a Children Social Care Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.