South East London, London
£40 - £42 per hour
7 days ago
Team manager, Safeguarding Team, South East London, up to £40-£42ph
If you are an experienced Team Manager with a background with Children Safeguarding, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and childcare policy. This will include responsibility for a limited caseload of children and families where needs are particularly complex and problematic
- Following and applying relevant internal policies and procedures in working with complex family situations and vulnerable children including children on the child protection register, children subject to legal proceedings and Looked After children
- Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division, through the implementation of departmental quality assurance systems
- All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance
- Supervising a number of professional staff within the team in line with relevant internal procedures on supervision, training and personal developments
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Safeguarding
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.