£75 - £90 per day
13 days ago
Mainstream School - SEN Department - Teaching Assistant - Greenwich, South East London
- Long term to permanent position
- Secondary School
- Mainstream school
- SEN department
- ASD and Challenging Behaviour
- £80-85 a day
- Full time
- 8.15am to 3.15pm
- Immediate start
Remedy Education are looking for an experience Teaching Assistant to join our mainstream school based in Greenwich, South West London.
The school has a separate SEN department which require teaching assistants to help support the students with their learning and education. Our amazing school is a mainstream school with a separate SEN department which takes care of students with ASD and challenging behaviour.
The students in the SEN department have ASD and challenging behaviour so experience is required. You will be supporting the class teacher with the daily running and teaching. You will work 1:1 as well as in small groups in the classroom setting.
- Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND including mainstream commissioning support
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes
- Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life
- Has experience of working within primary or secondary schools
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.