£70 - £90 per day
6 months ago
Are you a graduate who wants to become a teacher and needs classroom experience before applying on a PGCE course?
Looking to build a career in teaching?
Can you commit to a full-time Teaching Assistant position this September?
Remedy Education is looking to recruit strong Graduate Teaching Assistants schools for a September 2018 start.
We are working with a mainstream secondary school with a large SEN department who are looking for strong Graduate who can plan and run English and Literacy groups.
You will earn £70 - £90 per day with commitment for the full academic year commencing in September and ending in July 2019, with plenty of time to start your teacher training the following year if you so choose.
You will be supporting pupils in the classroom, guiding and helping them to make good progress in key areas of the children learning. Being adaptable and willing to take on all challenges is essential, as you will be supporting students in small groups, or on a one to one level.
In return the school will be able to offer you a supportive and friendly work environment in which you can begin your teaching career.
As a Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will be:
- To provide continued support for the teacher within a chosen classroom
- Plan and run intervention groups
- To carry out one to one and/or small group work with students.
- Providing tuition and booster sessions with pupils working at a lower ability or on the Special Educational Needs register.
- Reading sessions and providing numeracy and literacy support.
- Have either a Degree or Masters Experience on your CV where you have worked with students in some capacity (I.E: Youth Work/ Teaching Assistant/ University Ambassador/ Graduate Tutor, etc). Passionate about working in a school Be ambitious with a strong yet also outgoing and warm personality. Imperative that you are flexible and adaptable.
If you feel you have what it takes to take up this TA role then please apply by submitting your CV Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.