£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Do you have experience supporting children individually? Do you enjoy offering a nurturing approach to ensure development and confidence in school?
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is confident to support children across KS1 and KS2, on a one to one basis. Having previous experience in a variety of year groups and being able to support children with additional needs, would be beneficial for this role.
We work with a number of Lewisham Primary Schools who require specialised support working with children. These roles have an anticipated start date of September 2020 so we would like to discuss the roles with potential candidates to ensure we are ready to support the network of schools within the area.
We appreciate the uncertainty of the current situation. At Remedy Education we are continuing to recruit on behalf of our partnership schools during this period. We are anticipating unprecedented demand on the reopening of our schools, so if you would like to be in the best position for work, then we would be interested to hear from you.
* A flexible part-time role in a supportive caring setting.
* An opportunity to use a specific skill set with the children.
* Work with a dedicated consultant to discuss your career.
* Further opportunities to work across the South East London area
* To support two children and be responsible for the development of the children.
* To work alongside the class teacher delivering feedback and observations.
* Confidence to support speech and language.
* Previous experience and strong knowledge of SEND & additional learning needs.
* A qualified primary teaching assistant.
* Experience of working with KS1 and KS2.
* Have a nurturing and caring nature.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
* The patience and passion for developing children.
Remedy is committed to the safety of children and young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please contact Carly Walters on email to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work with Remedy Education.