£160 - £200 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Maths available in January 2021?
Remedy are recruiting for a secondary school Maths Teacher for one of our secondary schools based in Lambeth. The position is to start after Christmas (4th January 2021) and will run for 2 terms.
The successful Maths Teacher will be joining an Ofsted rated 'Good' school. The school are said to have a shared vision between staff that every child who attends the school receives the education and pastoral care they need to fulfil their aspirations, desires and potential. The school are happy to receive applications from NQTs, RQTs or more experienced teachers. The successful Maths Teacher will be required to teach across the full age and ability range across KS3 and 4, teaching AQA Maths to GCSE students.
To join us and be considered for this Maths Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Remedy:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Maths Teacher position based in Lambeth.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across South East London.