£18 - £22 per hour
14 days ago
- To keep in regular contact with young people and to take action to re-establish contact with young people who have ceased contact with the service.
- To provide practical advice to young people when they request it, and to put them in contact with appropriate staff / agencies when more specialist advice is required.
- To contribute to the identification of the needs and abilities of young people.
- To provide sustained support to young people to enable them to access and maintain education, training and housing.
- To help to develop and implement individual plans to ensure these meet the needs of young people.
- To advocate on behalf of young people with their education, training, employment or housing.
- To contribute to agencies offering assessments of individual young people's needs and abilities.
- To maintain records to allow the progress of individual young people to be monitored and contact maintained.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.