Up to £400 per day
9 days ago
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to deliver the Energiesprong project which is supported by external funding.
● Effectively project manage capital and energy efficiency retrofit works schemes to timely deliver the required asset, financial and resident outcomes.
● Review, approve and effectively contract manage contractor design and delivery solutions for housing retrofit energy efficiency works.
● Effective management of contractor performance, identifying any areas of non-compliance to requirements and implementing remedial actions for improvement.
● Take responsibility for the management of consultants working on allocated investment projects.
● Deal with all necessary statutory applications such as Planning consent and Building Regulations.
● Undertake a full range of pre and post surveying services including project management, quality and cost control, for projects that form part of the capital investment programme.
● Work with the Client Manager & Quantity Surveyor to procure projects in compliance with statutory, regulatory and organisational policies and standing orders.
● Effective management of the relationship with energy efficiency grant providers and other stakeholders, inclusive of timely and accurate grant returns.
● Effective management of resident engagement to secure sufficient resident buy in for energy efficiency retrofit works to take place and maximise resident satisfaction.
● Ensure compliance with the provisions of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
● Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.