£28000 - £32000 per annum + flexible working
about 1 month ago
Supervising Social Worker, Independent Fostering Agency, Berkshire
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with an Independent Fostering Agency to recruit an experienced Supervising Social Worker on a permanent basis.
The IFA has a good Ofsted rating. They provide specialist training to ensure commitment to ongoing professional development. They are wholly child focused and put the needs of children and young people first.
You will need to have completed your ASYE along with post qualified experience in fostering.
Main duties include:
- Participate in the recruitment, assessment and training of foster carers.
- Present Form F to the Agency's panel or if necessary to the local authority's panel on behalf of the Agency.
- Provide regular supervision and support to the foster carers.
- Ensure that the foster carers are working in accordance with the child's care plan.
- Prepare reports for foster carers annual reviews.
- Facilitate foster carers support group.
- Ensure that the foster carers are kept up to date with current practice issues regarding fostering.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Knowledge of National Minimum Standards and The Fostering Regulations 2011 and other relevant legislation.
- Ability to assess and support foster carers and match their skills with children needing placement.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per locum placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.