Stockport, Greater Manchester
£18 - £19.98 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, stockport council is looking for a social worker to join their Adults team.
Main Responsibilities and Key Duties - All Levels
- To undertake professional assessment, to assist people to manage risk, to identify person-centred outcomes, and to undertake support planning and reviews
- To act as Case Manager for a number of people on a short or long term basis, depending on deployment.
- To deliver the service in accordance with statutory responsibilities set out in NHS and social care legislation and the eligibility criteria for services as agreed by the Council.
- To undertake best interest assessments taking account of the requirements of the Mental Capacity Act.
- To support carers in their role.
- To ensure that reviews are carried out in a timely and person centred way evidencing need for continuing support.
- To provide information and advice to help people stay healthy, plan for their future needs, use services effectively, take responsibility for their own health and care, and maximise the impact of prevention and recovery services.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly