Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £28.43 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client Stockport council is looking for a Assistant Team Manager to join their Learning disabilities and Early Adulthood and Adult Autism Teams.
- Exciting opportunity to support the management of one or more of our teams and contribute to practice quality and service delivery in line with our new Adults Operating Model
- Minimum 18.5 hours per week but can negotiate more
- The post holder will have a work life balance with working on average 40% office based and the reminder homeworking
- Supportive, directive, and visible management team
- Up to date technology.
- Provide support to the Team Manager with planning, delivery and on-going development of the operational service which is compliant with relevant legislation responsive, innovative and which maximises outcomes, value for money and is person centred.
- To work in collaboration with the team manager in respect of development, planning, implementation and evaluation of key projects.
- Performance management of service delivery at team and individual level.
- Communication within the service and with external stakeholders including communities, community services, voluntary bodies and key stakeholder partnership.
- Ensure service delivery is in a strength based and person centred approach throughout the service.
- Ensure adherence to all the Council's procedures and principles in ensuring the culture, aims and values are embedded across the organisation as a whole and in all systems and processes.
- At an appropriate level work with the Team Manager to identify operational risks and to support the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Maintain awareness of relevant Government Policy; contributing to ensuring the business meets and exceeds set standards.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Service area Business Plan and report progress to the Team Manager.
- To assist with decision making and offer professional advice on individual cases and the allocation of resources to meet individual assessed needs.
- To support the response to enquiries and complaints within the framework of the complaints procedures in collaboration with the team manager.
- To work in collaboration with the team manager to operationalise new models of care and lead on agreed projects.
- To ensure that records are maintained in a safe and appropriate manner, as required undertaking necessary authorisations within systems as directed by the team manager.
To work with the team manager to develop relevant training for the specified service area. Undertake the delivery of such training.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.