£35 - £39 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Staffordshire County Council is looking for a team manager to join their Safeguarding team.
- Leading on the delivery of the statutory responsibilities of the Authority relating to children's safeguarding (in the broadest sense) under the Children and Families Act 2017 and it's contextual framework through Working Together 2015 and other relevant legislation e.g. Education Act 1996, Children Act 1989, Adoption & Children Act 2006 etc
- Provide the highest level of professional leadership, motivation and direction to a team of qualified social workers, family practitioners and others to ensure that the service provided is effective and meets the needs of children, young people and their families.
- Lead a team of practitioners and manage the day to day practice and the safe allocation of work and to ensure these are progressed in accordance with the statutory frameworks (as applicable).
- Ensure that effective professional practice and supervision is delivered throughout the team following the principles of the knowledge and skills statements for social workers and in adherence with Children and Social Work Act 2017.
- Identify and embed service improvements through audits, quality assurance, identifying training, benchmarking and the interpretation and dissemination of legislation.
- Investigate and respond to complaints, MP enquiries and complex case enquiries e.g. involvement in serious case reviews/learning reviews where appropriate.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly