£23 - £25.36 per hour
28 days ago
Our client, Staffordshire County Council is looking for a qualified social worker to join their Safeguarding team.
It is a safeguarding Social Work role and so all of the standard safeguarding work, assessments and visits will be undertaken with children and families.
As you will be based at the Cheadle Academy for around 4 days a week during term time you will be supporting the school to work with children and families at the earliest opportunity reducing the need for statutory intervention.
You'll be doing group work with students at the school, sharing information and best practice with teachers and parents. As you are based within a school your workload will be reduced to reflect this.
You'll need to be:
- A qualified Social Worker, ideally with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Have direct experience working with children and families
- Be committed to supporting children to achieve the best outcomes for them
- A strong communicator, able to build relationship effectively and able to adapt to different audiences such as students, teachers, parents
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.