£90 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Calling Sports Coaches / Youth Worker, TA roles in Lewisham
Are you a committed and enthusiastic Sports coach / youth worker who is looking to work in a local Primary school to support pupils in KS1/KS2 classes?
Have you worked with youth clubs or had experience as a football/sport coach and lookin for a new opportunity?
Remedy Education are recruiting Teaching Assistants and Sports Coaches to support KS1/KS2 pupils on a 1-2-1 support and small groups in our local Primary schools in the Lewisham area.
The primary schools that Remedy Education work with are looking for a Teaching Assistant with a background in either sports or youth work to become a great role model for some of thir SEN pupils with SEMH in a small KS1/KS2 classes at their school.
You will work closely with the class Teacher and Inclusion Team and implement new approaches to really help with their children's confidence and their development. You must have excellent communication skills and really be able to build strong rapport with the children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Previously worked with children in primary schools / youth centres or community sport coach
- Has experience working with children in some capacity
- Has a desire to work within education.
- Strong and flexible behaviour management Successful needed
- Experience and knowledge of working with children and young people
The Remedy Difference:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.