2 months ago
Speech & Language, Communication Learning Support Assistant - Newham
Remedy Education are looking for a (SLCN LSA) Speech, Language, and Communication Needs Learning Support Assistant.
We are working with an outstanding school who are currently seeking Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant that is a communication specialist. Are you an experienced SEN TA? If so please contact me.
Are you committed to supporting children with Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN)
- Suitable Teaching Assistant, SEND, or Learning Support qualifications
- Qualified BSL Level 2 (Minimum),
- Have experience with Makaton, PECS or PODD (Desirable)
- Experience supporting students with Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN) on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Committed to support SEND/SLCN students to partake effectively in learning
- Be driven and passionate about working with children with SEN.
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!