Kingston upon Thames, London
depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Specialist Practitioner- Paediatric Occupational Therapist.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Commitment to lifelong learning, willingness to travel to other sites and work flexibly.
- Strong organisational abilities including: time management, creative-thinking, problem-solving and multitasking.
- Personal determination, drive, energy and ambition to overcome and achieve challenging objectives, celebrate success and deliver excellent outcomes for children and young people. Taking a strength based approach to managing situations.
- Commitment to resource-sharing and collaborative working within Achieving for Children and across organisational boundaries in the best interests of children, young people and families.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that are open, honest, persuasive and pragmatic, including excellent negotiation and influencing skill.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly