£75 - £85 per day
16 days ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Lewisham South East London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join a SEN School. This position is for an immediate start and will continue for the rest of the academic.
You will be required to assist SEN pupils with learning on a 1-2-1 and small group basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant
- Experience of special educational needs
- One to one support and group support work
- Genuine passion in education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional manor
The SEN school is located in Lewisham with great transport links and near site parking.
The students you will be supporting has various SEN needs such as ASD, PMLD, Learning Difficulties and challenging behaviour. Its essential you have a SEN background in order to provide the right care for these students.
- Full time
- Long term position
- £80-85 a day
- Based in Lewisham South East London
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role please apply now, if you want more information please contact Sophie at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390.