£80 - £90 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work with children who need additional support? Remedy Education are looking for hard working and dedicated SEN TA able to start as soon as possible!
SEN TA - East London
- Fixed term contract September - July 2023
- Competitive rates of pay
- Possibility of permanent role in September 2023
- Interviews/trial days to happen ASAP
Our East London Client School are currently looking to recruit an SEN TA to work with Special Educational Needs children starting in May. You will be supporting students with a variety of needs including ASD, ADHD and SEMH.
The pupil requiring the support, splits his time between the mainstream class and 1:1 work with the SEN TA. You will be working with small groups of pupils as well supporting them with their learning as well as personal development (self - esteem and behaviour). The children are of varying ages between Reception and Year 6 but all of them are working at EYFS level.
- East London Location (based on the Piccadilly line)
- OFSTED "Outstanding" SEN provision
- Excellent resources and a close-knit staff team
- Strong leadership and permanent opportunities available
- Supporting students with a variety of Special Needs (ASD, ADHD, SEMH)
- Working on a 1-1 and small group basis
- Working as part of a strong and close-knit team
- Working with students from Year 1
The ideal SEN TA will have/be:
- A clear, enhanced DBS on the update service or valid within 1 year
- Passionate, engaging and patient
- A team player but able to work on their own initiative
- Calm and understanding with a positive outlook
- Ideally previous experience working with SEN/Vulnerable children or adults (voluntary or paid)
If this SEN TA role is of interest to you, then please apply. You can also send your CV directly / contact me directly on 02084181390 - The head is willing to do zoom interviews over to speed up the process.
Remedy Education: Remedy Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core's values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Sen Schools, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, and much more across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily temp, supply, long term, and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London