£140 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking for a Teacher of Spanish to start 3 days per week in September 2021.
Remedy Education are currently looking for an Outstanding Teacher of Spanish to join our client school in Wandsworth. This position is due to start September and will continue until the end of the academic year, on a part time basis. Our client school are interested in receiving applications from ECTs, RQTs or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Spanish. The successful candidate will be joining a school who aim to provide students with an inspirational vision for their future and the appropriate learning pathway.
This Wandsworth School are looking for a Spanish Teacher who:
- Has experience of teaching Spanish across KS3 and KS4;
- Holds QTS;
- Working 3 days per week
- Is an excellent classroom manager;
- Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment of students work;
- Will immerse themselves fully into the schools ethos.
To join us and be successful in this Spanish Teacher role in Wandsworth you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification;
- Have experience of teaching Spanish across KS3 and KS4;
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Spanish Teacher position based in a Wandsworth Secondary school.