South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£28 - £30 per hour
16 days ago
Our client, South Gloucestershire Council is looking for a occupational therapist to join their Hospital discharge team.
* Carrying out assessment of needs, providing advice and guidance to service users and their carers, establishing care plans where appropriate that and meet legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
* Review and monitor care plans and the quality of service provision, responding to changing needs and renegotiating service provision where appropriate. Taking necessary action in accordance with Safeguarding procedures in order to protect vulnerable people.
* Raise awareness of a range of care issues and their implications and carry out risk assessments where appropriate, in order to ensure that needs are assessed and appropriate action is taken.
* Develop and evaluate reablement programmes as part of care packages ensuring that programmes to support independence are implemented.
* Make recommendations for significant budget spend ensuring that maximum value is delivered for the resources deployed.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly