Solihull, West Midlands
£25 - £35 per hour
13 days ago
Solihull, Team Manager, Child Protection & Family Support
Remedy Social Care team are working in partnership with Solihull to recruit an experienced Children & Families Team Manager.
It is essential you have experience in managing a Social Work team.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a Team Manager to deliver Social Work support to children and families.
The team works collaboratively and in partnership with families, taking a whole family approach to support children to remain safely at home wherever possible.
The team continue to offer a hybrid working arrangement.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England with ASYE complete
- Experience as a Social Work Children & Families Team Manager
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.