Solihull, West Midlands
£8 - £10 per hour
about 2 months ago
A Band C Administrator is sought to work within the SEND Service 0-25.
- Knowledge of databases such as Care First, AIMS, Synergy, Oracle and TRIBAL and experience of in putting and running reports.
- Dealing with incoming and out going post.
- Dealing with/responding to customer calls and emails.
- Producing a range of accurate and timely work.
- Quality checking information to various sources (e.g. Care First, AIMS or Synergy).
- Responding to correspondence using letters, memos, and e-mails.
- Prepare documented minutes of meetings and circulate as requested.
- Investigate customer queries (including contacting other directorates).
- Establish and maintain computerised and manual information systems to support service delivery.
- Collate, process and present a range of information within clear guidance to a prescribed format for use by others.
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.