West Sussex, England
£28 - £30 per hour + DOE
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Mental Health Social Worker for West Sussex Council.
* Work in a multi-disciplinary mental health team alongside colleagues employed by the NHS and other agencies.
* Managing a caseload of service users suffering from mental illness and some with co-existing substance misuse.
* Provide a range of interventions either directly or through others to address service users mental health needs.
* To improve the service user's engagement with services and reduce hospital admissions.
* To increase stability in the lives of service users and their carers/families.
* To improve social functioning.
* To promote the service users participation in their own recovery and through educational support to develop coping strategies over symptoms of mental illness.
* To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of young person's /vulnerable adults in your care and those that you come into contact with.
* Undertaking assessments of service users mental health needs as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Undertake assessments under the Care Act.
* Acting as care coordinator for the purposes of care programming and statutory aftercare.
* Participating in duty rota as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*