£35 - £38 per hour
4 months ago
Senior Social Workers Required Powys Council Assessment Team
***UP TO £38PH***
- Employer: Powys Council
- Team: Assessment Team
- Working Hours: 9AM-5PM
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Powys - Multiple Locations
- Contract Length: All contracts are ongoing, as long as both parties are happy
- Powys offer a 4 day condensed week with one day working from home, this means only 3 Days in the office!
- Ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount at all times.
- Help families to keep their children safe and where this is not possible take appropriate action to safeguard them.
- Carry out assessments within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager
- Ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in assessments and plans to support them.
- Ensure that children's records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
- Ensure that the department's and authority's resources are deployed efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Be responsible for the allocation of appropriate tasks to social work assistants/pod co-ordinators, and provide the necessary support and guidance for the completion of those tasks.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.